DataMetrics for Lenders
Many borrowers are challenged in providing accurate and timely information to their Lenders with respect to the performance of the collateral and other important metrics. Field examinations generally do not provide the level of sophistication requisite for Lenders who have significant inventory exposure.
DataMetrics brings in data from almost any ERP system ranging from QuickBooks to SAP which populate sophisticated dash boards and reporting tables that provide significant value to the Lender as well as the Borrower.
- Analyzing and tracking reports can be difficult and time consuming if critical data is not provided by the borrower
- Untimely reporting and lack of proper analysis can lead to being under collateralized
- Frequent inventory appraisals can be costly and do not track inventory performance from month to month or other reporting periods
Field exams are limited, and reports are standardized
- Little up front analytics and planning
- Significant manual processes
- A large percentage of the report is dedicated to receivable statistics that is already available on the lender’s system.
- Audit procedures not utilizing source data may not identify fraud risks
We provide solutions through various detailed reports and interactive dashboards
- Forecast Sensitivity-predictability of achieving forecasts based on historical and future orders analysis and other sensitivity techniques
- Aged inventory with buckets identifying sold/unsold positions –weeks/months supply
- Identification of under-performing inventory and SKU’s
- Inventory in transit by vendor
- Open orders by ship date and customer
- Orders past cancel date
- Gross profit on sales and future orders
- Sales & Gross Profit by customer and division/product
- Purchases by vendor and aging of payables
- A/R dilution by customer
- Identification of potential inefficiencies in the business model. (SKU productivity, customer profitability, divisional contributions) and other metrics valuable to the business owners
- Field Exams and loan administrative work can experience significant automation, dramatically reducing manual processes and improved analytics.
- Systemic processes can be implemented to review borrowing bases, calculate ineligibles and vet forecasts using historical and prospective data.
- Help identify potential issues more timely
- Better position yourself in a potential workout or exit through early detection of weakness in the collateral or credit
- Less costly and more sophisticated analytics performed quickly can help win large prospects